Today’s Technology Extends to the Latest Living Communities
This is a first.
You just completed making a presentation at a conference in Austria this morning from your desk at home in Nebraska Technology continues to put you in a state of awe. As soon as your presentation was complete, you have been spending the rest of the morning watching a live stream of the remaining talks in your session, which are being given by two presenters who travelled from the France and the United Kingdom to physically present to the room in Austria, as well as a final speaker who is remotely giving his presentation remotely from Spain. What a world.
If your office is not yet connected to the technology that allows you to virtually connect to the resources you need across the country or around the world, then you are not going to be as competitive as your could be. In fact, digital technology is as much an asset to most businesses as the personnel whom they hire.
Whether you are in higher education or work for a publicly traded production company, you have likely seen many times when technology determines just how successful an individual or an entire project is. Getting the right training that is needed when there is a software upgrade or a replacement of an entire system is extremely important. Knowing that you have the support and resources that you need is important as well.
Does the Latest Technology Make Living in Your Home More Convenient?
Outside of the technology that is a part of so many of our jobs, there are also many ways that technology has worked its way into our homes. From the security systems that are used to monitor an entire luxury townhome community to the surround sound and video technology that is included in new custom estate homes, there are many times when people are surrounded by gadgets and devices.
In fact, luxury townhome community designers often offer a number of tempting technologies to encourage possible buyers to leave their older homes and move into all inclusive communities. From an attractive water-side community to single new construction homes and enter luxury townhome community options, there are many ways for property owners to live a life that includes technologies that offer protection, convenience, and efficiency.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that a luxury townhome community or another kind of planned community can offer benefits that you might enjoy:
- Nearly 32% of people looking to buy new homes are first time home buyers. Often, these buyers explain that hey want to purchase a maintenance free home, and new construction often comes the close to providing this kind of setting.
- In fact, 34% of recent buyers purchasing new homes indicated that they were looking for a way to avoid renovations and problems with plumbing or electricity, according to the National Association of Realtors.
- 12% of home buyers indicated that they purchased a multi-generational home in an effort to take care of aging parents, because of children over the age of 18 moving back home, and in an effort to save on overall costs.
- Millennials will form 23 million new households over the next 10 years, according to the Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies predictions.
- 612,000 newly constructed homes were sold in 2017, according to the latest U.S. Census Bureau.
- In a market that itself is being changed by technology, 56% of buyers 36 years old and younger found their homes online, according to a 2017 National Association of Realtors report.
The latest development trends continue to include options that make life easier and safer. Knowing that you are moving into a home that will not require constant maintenance is a relief for buyers who are ready to enjoy life and the fruits of their labor from years of hard work.
There are many firsts in the lives that we live today. In fact, with the speed at which technology is changing, what seems new and unique today will become standard tomorrow. Understanding that there are many technologies that may have been initially created for an office that are now in homes means that many new buyers can find themselves living a more comfortable, safer, and more energy efficient life.