It started as a simple master bathroom renovation plan.
You needed a small mount of tile work done as you completed the update to your 20 year old bathroom that was attached to your master. You were simply looking for help to get some tile installed and some tile removed. In the process of looking for a good tile installer at a reasonable price, however, you some how got caught up in making plans for an update to the guest bathroom as well. Once you found a contractor who was know for offering good quality you realized that you might as well tackle both projects at once.
Before long you were ordering new linens for the guest suite, preparing for a long list of visitors you will have over the summer. From organic sheets to guest bathrobes, what started as one small project has now turned into a major event.
Whether you are looking to make your own master suite more comfortable or you are looking for ways to make sure that your guests have a better stay, paying attention to details like the kinds of bedding and towels that you purchase is important. For instance, upgrading to organic sheets and organic cotton towels can help you create a home environment that feels like an expensive spa.
In a time when many Americans lead stressful lives full of long hours at work it is important to make sure that you are getting the rest that you need. Likewise, if you have friends and family come stay at your home you want to make sure that you provide them with relaxing and comfortable accommodations.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the amount of sleep that most Americans get and the attention that organic, environmentally friendly products are receiving:
- 42% of adults in American indicate that they usually get less than seven hours of sleep, falling short of the seven to nine hours that is typically recommended.
- 85% of consumers rated a comfortable feel of sheets and bedding as important to getting a good night\’s rest in the National Sleep Foundation?s Bedroom Poll.
- 10.5 to 18 hours is the average amount of sleep that an infant gets in a day.
- Any percale with a thread count from 200 to 800 is recommended if you are looking for a durable linen.
- Sales of organic non-food products in America increased 8.8% in the year 2016.
- 38% of 1,000 millennial shoppers indicated that they would ?respond positively? to environmentally friendly products, according to a recent study.
Organic sheets and other upgrades can make your master and guest suites feel as luxurious as a find hotel or a spa. Making sure that both you and your guests are able to get a good night\’s rest is an added bonus of making sure that you have very comfortable beds in your home.
More research here.