Is There Such a Thing as a Wedding Reunion?
Nine years ago you were surrounded by all the people you loved as you began your married life! This day is a day to celebrate your marriage, but also a day to thank the amazing people who continue to surround you through life\’s journey. It is like your husband said that day, \”I would put the loyalty and love of the people in this space against the rest of the world any time.\”
Small Town, Big Wedding
Wedding celebrations in small towns are sometimes community events. From the neighbor down the street who arranged the flowers to the pastor up the block who performed the ceremony, a small town wedding can get the while town involved.
There is no way around it. Flowers are an important part of many celebrations. The decision about hiring a wedding florist will help you get the look that you want and stay within the budget that you have determined. From single roses to enormous bouquets, fresh flowers can help create the dream wedding setting that you desire.
When was the last time that you ordered flowers? Fortunately, you do not have to wait for a wedding day to order a big bundle of happiness. Consider some of these statistics about the floral industry and some of its busiest days:
- 26.6 billion is the annual spending on floral products in the U.S.
- 63% of flowers are purchased for the buyer.
- 37% of flowers are purchased as gifts.
- Mother\’s Day accounts for 25% of the floral purchases made for holidays. In fact, nearly 35% of adults bought flowers or plants as gifts for the 2015 Mother\’s Day.
- 66% of people who celebrate Mother?s Day will buy their mom flowers. This percentage generated an estimated $2.4 billion in the year 2016.
- Even though Mother\’s Day is a wildly popular time to buy flowers, the Christmas and Hanukkah season is the number one floral-buying holiday. In fact, 30% of adults purchase flowers or plants as a gift at least once during this winter holiday season.
- 60% of wedding parties include a flower girl.
- Flowers use up 7% to 8% of a typical wedding budget.
Is there someone in your life who you should be buying flowers for? If you cannot get the whole wedding gang together on your special day, maybe you could send those who helped you celebrate a flower to let them know that you are thinking of them and that you are still thankful for their loyalty and support.