The kitchen remodel is about to begin. After finishing the master bathroom redesign and remodel, both you and your husband agree that it is time to address the elephant in the room. Namely, the dated and worn kitchen. It is still the center of your house, but in the last 15 years it has received the least amount of attention. You were planning for the new quartz vanity in the master bath when you wandered over to check out the kitchen quartz countertop options.
That one visit to the quartz countertop area was all it took to convince you that the quartz vanity was not the only piece you would be looking at in this showroom. You planned to move the kitchen up on the schedule of remodeling projects. But first, of course, you need to make sure that you get the quartz vanity in place and finish this master bath project.
Different Types of Vanities Can Help You Create a New Look for Your Bathroom
If you have been in your house for 10 years or more, you are probably ready to start remodeling some of the dates spaces. If you live in a home that was previously owned by someone else, you have likely been involved in one remodeling project after another. The decision about which project comes first or next is likely a matter of working within both monetary and time constraints.
Consider some of these facts about the home remodeling process and the industry that supports them:
- The key to all remodeling projects is to make sure that you have the contractors, the designers, and the delivery of materials closely scheduled.
- How long have you been in your home? Is it time to make sure the
- Estimares indicate that the he U.S. the average kitchen has around 25 square feet of counter space.
- National Association of Home Builders survey statistics indicate that 69% of requested jobs were for kitchen remodeling, which is the second most popular request.
- Every selection you make matters when you get ready to redesign or remodel your kitchen or bathroom. These are spaces that you use several times a day, plus they can add to the value of your home as well.
- X-tra special touches like a quartz vanity or kitchen countertop can help you increase the style and value of your home.
- Typically, standard size slabs of quartz are usually 60 inches by 120 inches.
- Properly maintained, a laminate countertop can last 10 to 20 years. Quartz products, however, can last much longer.
- Research by most quartz counter manufacturers indicate that countertops can handle heat as high as 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- One reason that many home owners remodel their home is that they are preparing to sell. Others do their redecorating for themselves to make their space more enjoyable.
- Just a minor kitchen remodel has an average return on investment (ROI) of 82.7%.
- Estimates can vary depending on the materials and size of the surface area, but homeowners spend an average of $2,912 on installing countertops.
- Countertops that are made of laminate typically consist of four different materials: resin, wear layer, decorative layer, and kraft paper.
- Today is the day that you should start your remodeling plans so that you can enjoy the most from your space.