This is an important topic for many people.
From finding the best and most reliable safe accessories to protect important papers in your home to knowing that your laptop is secure and that your guns are locked up, it is important to make sure that you are using the best available products when it comes to security.
With the latest products like safes for a dorm room to business safe products that becoming standard in many offices, there are many resources available if you want to make sure that your home and office are as secure as possible. And while there are many whole home and office security systems that are available, it is still important to have the best safety precautions in a space as well. from the latest safe accessories that allow property owners to monitor their spaces even when they are away from home to the traditional safes that are used for passports, wills, and other paper documents, we live in a time when the number and availability of these products continue to grow.
Both Traditional and Non Traditional Safe Accessories Help Home and Business Owner Feel More Secure
You would have to be living under a rock to now understand the importance of keeping a gun locked up in your home. In fact, the latest research indicates that as many as 89% of accidental shooting deaths among children happen in the home. In the majority of these cases, the problem was that a gun was not stored safely. For this reason alone, there are many home safety experts that offer recommendations about the best kind of safe accessories that can keep everything from firearms to money secure.
Consider some of these other facts and figures about the many ways that the home and safety industry remains an important part of the economy of the nation:
- Statistics show that nearly 2 million home burglaries are reported every year in the U.S., so it is obviously important to have the right precautions in place to know that you do not become a victim of these crimes.
- According to local plice reports and national research, as many as 90% of burglaries are never solved.
- Finding the right kind of safe for your home requires a significant amount of research and often fairly substantial investment.
- Everyone wants to feel safe when they are at home, but the fact of the matter is that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) reports that a burglary happens in the U.S. every 15.4 seconds.
- The safe and vault manufacturing industry has been projected to grow by a rate of 2.6% annually from 2012 to 2022. Some of these increases are in an effort for families to take control of what can, at times, seem like an out of control world.
- Year end results from 2017 indicate that the safe and vault manufacturing industry brought in $494 million in revenue in that year alone.
- Families may think that they are doing what they should to protect their children, but statistics show that this is not always the case. In fact, more than 73% of children who are nine and under report that they know where their parents hid their firearms.
- It is comforting to know that high security burglar safes are capable of protecting between $50,000 and $1,500,000 worth of valuable content and can protect against both fire and safe crackers.
- Research continues to show that nearly 33% of handguns are kept loaded and unlocked and most children know where they are kept. These are statistics that indicate how much more work there is to do in educating today\’s firearm owners.
- Statistics indicate that as many as 36% of children who know where their parents keep unsecured firearms in the house admit to handling them on the sly.
- The most frightening fact is that as many as 1.69 million American children are living in homes with loaded, unlocked firearms.
Finding the right way to keep your valuables safe is important, but it is equally important to know that there is also a real need to make sure that firearms are as safe as possible when they are in your home. Taking the time to make safety a priority is essential.