Many girls spent years creating a dream wedding in their mind. They save ideas in notebooks, on social media sites, and in pictures on their phones. In spite of all of these dream wedding plans, however, the reality is that putting these plans into place can be pretty complicated.
From sorting through various wedding locations to checking out reception halls, even the most organized future brides can find themselves looking for advice. For this reason more and more couples work with wedding planners to make sure that they find the unique weddings places that they desire, as well as helping to plan for everything from caterers to decorations.
Whether you are in the process of looking for wedding ballrooms or regional romantic wedding places, finding the right wedding planner can help you work through all of the details and create the perfect event and photo albums full of perfect memories.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the wedding planning industry and the impact that these have on the nation\’s economy:
- Destination wedding places are an increasingly popular option for many couples.
- Romantic wedding places include places in the mountains, by the ocean, and under beautiful trees.
- Averages indicate that 35% of weddings are now outdoor occasions.
- Every bride wants to make sure that her wedding is unique and special.
- Most brides spend a good deal of time preparing for their weddings. In fact, as many as 30% of brides actually spend seven to 12 months planning their weddings.
- Statistics indicate that 40% of brides and grooms-to-be are looking for unusual venues that reflect their unique personalities.
- Corporate events venues can sometimes work for large wedding receptions, but it often takes careful attention to details to make sure that these large venues are decorated in a way that can still make them seem intimate.
- One of the best ways to make sure that a wedding goes as planned is to have a professional wedding planer.
- Mountain view chapels are beautiful locations for many wedding ceremonies.
- Estimates indicate that 48% of couples research reception venues online before they make their decisions.
- Transportation plans can help you feel like an instant celebrity on your special day. From renting Rolls Royce convertibles or Bentley, Jaguar, and Lincoln limousines brides and grooms will feel like they are living their dream.
- Research from estimates leading up to 2014 indicate that the average couple invites 136 guests to their wedding.
- Unless you book your wedding reception site nine to 12 months ahead of time, you may not be able to get the location that you want.
- Every single year, an average of 2.4 million weddings are performed in America.
If you are looking for a way to make your perfect wedding DREAMS COME TRUE you should consider finding a wedding planner to help you work out the details. Dream weddings are not easy to achieve without some help from professionals who understand the process of reservations, menus, and everything else from flowers to seating charts.